I’ve been thinking about something for awhile and that is the focus on safety and for the schedule has been on the “lead” position. I think this is inconsistent with, and poses a conflict when for safety reasons, a single adult with the bus should be in the sweep, or rear position.
So to be consistent I propose that this become the “sweep” schedule and that any more than the one committed sweep will fill in as lead.
Any comments, thoughts or suggestions??
The sweep (lead) schedule is as follows:
- Mon- A.M. Tracy, P.M. Tracy (Brie lead)
- Tues – A.M. Scott, P.M. Angela
- Wed – A.M. Scott, P.M. Tracy (Brie lead)
- Thurs – A.M. Tracy, P.M. Angela
- Fri – A.M. Tracy, P.M. Dallas (Clay lead)
See you on the bus!